- Manage and monitor the appointment of the Chancellor, the Pro Chancellor, the Chairman of the University Board, the Board of Directors of the University and the University's Supreme Management.
- Issues the statement of changes in the Board of Directors' fees, University Principal Officers and officers in administrative positions.
- Managing Board of Directors' Meetings and Registrars Office Management Meetings including matters of Medal and Federal Medal / State Nomination.
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the rules / policies / instruction papers / circulars adopted by the University.
- Manage the administration of the office including the affairs of the vehicle and the correspondence of the Registrar's Office.
- Managing financial affairs and asset / inventory control at the Registrar's Office.
- Managing the Quality Management of the Registrar's Office.
Updated:: 21/05/2018 [syazaliyana]