Function / Role
This section facilitates Human Resource Management Division in selection, recruitment and appointment process of UPM human capital. This section emphasis on the following subject:
- Engage in the plan development of university staffing including Professional Management Group (Academic and Non-Academic) and support group.
- Managing recruitment process permanent or contract basis for Professional Management Group (Academic and Non-Academic), support group and expatriates;
- Administer contract staff re-appointment for Professional Management Group (Academic and Non-Academic) and support group;
- Manages appointment of temporary worker (PSH);
- Determining of new appointment starting salary;
- Managing the process of report duty for new staff;
- Revising new staff salaries
- Overseeing resignation or termination of service for permanent and contract staff.
Updated:: 21/05/2018 [syazaliyana]