This section is responsible for the remuneration and performance of UPM staff.
Remuneration and Appraisal responsible for :
- Plan, manage and monitor processes related to Verification within the Service. The execution of the process starts from checking the certified list in the post, obtaining the certificate until it is approved.
- Manage and monitor processes related to the Licensing of all UPM officers Pensionable.
- Plan, manage and monitor the processes related to Breaking In-Service transactions involving 4 types of Holidays as Services, Medical Leave Leave, Uncategorized Leave and Other Leave.
- Processing Compulsory Retirement business and retirement application of all UPM officers.
- Processing, reviewing and updating matters related to the Record of Service Statement of Officers.
- Plan, manage and coordinate the use of file classification for use by all PTJs.
Updated:: 21/05/2018 [syazaliyana]